Hank Gatti, CEO
- Co-Founder of Complete Property Services in 1984.
- Serving as President of Complete Property Services since 1999.
- Plays an instrumental role in a wide variety of projects across the US & Carribean; Including Building Envelope, Hotels, Spa & Resorts, Multi-Family and Tenant Improvement.
- Active role in every major project.
- Works closely with the design & development teams on the companies most prestigious projects.
- Primary license holder & qualifier for Complete Property Services in Florida, and holds additional general contractor licenses in Mississippi and South Carolina.
- Serves on the board of directors for the Long Center Foundation in Clearwater, FL.
Michael Krueger, President
- Began working as an exterior painter for CPS in 1986
- Promoted to an Estimator / Project Manager for the Building Envelope Division in 1992
- Initiated the transformation of the Building Envelope Division in 1994 to include concrete restoration, remedial repairs, and waterproofing within our in-house services
- Was a founding member of the Florida West Coast Chapter of the International Concrete Repair Institute
- Took over management of the Building Envelope Division in 1998
- Led the expansion of the Building Envelope Division to the Northeast Coast of the Florida market in 2000 to include a permanent office and staff
- Led the expansion of the Building Envelope Division to include projects performed on a National Level in 2003
- Became Vice President of CPS in 2005
- Led the expansion of the Building Envelope Division into the South Florida market in 2011 to include a permanent office and staff
- Holds a General Contractor license in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, California, Tennessee, Arizona, and West Virginia
Matt Krueger, Vice President & Director of Field Operations
- Started with Complete Property Services in 1996.
- Supervise job site Progress in the Interiors Division.
- Works with job site crews on logistics, scheduling, construct-ability and safety.
- Assists in Subcontractor selection, buyout and contracts.
- Assists in Owner pricing and change orders.
- Assists in submittals and the close-out process.
- Promoted to the Vice President & Director of Field Operations in 2011.
Joe Pirolozzi, CFO
- Brings a strong background in financial accounting, taxation, financing and risk management to CPS
- Successfully improved the financial accounting and reporting system for CPS
- Secured a bond line with an A+ rated national security, and successfully negotiated serval increases to our credit line with the bank
- Strengthened the company’s ability to maintain its competitive advantage by reducing the financial exposure through risk mitigation
- Broaden the company’s ability to work in all 50 states with effective insurance coverage for workers compensation and general liability
- 1978 graduate of Florida State University
Terry Howard, Safety Director
- Has been in the Waterproofing and Restoration Industry for over 35 years.
- Was the owner and president of Gulf Coast Waterproofing which merged with Complete Property Services in 2008.
- Responsibilities include training employees and enforcing our policies and procedures.
- Keeping CPS in full compliance with all ANSI and OSHA guidelines.
- Certified Trainer for all Aerial platforms, Fork Lifts, Lulls, and Swing Stages.
- Certified OSHA 510 Training and OSHA 500 Trainer.
- University of Florida Master of Business Administration (2005)
- University of Florida Bachelor of Science of Business Administration (2001)
- Over 15 years experience in the Construction Industry
- Contract Coordinator for the University of Florida (2001-2006)
- Project Manager building high rise condo’s (2006-2009)’
- Project Manager Specializing in Aerospace / Higher Education Construction (2009-2012)
- Started working for CPS (2012)
- Service in the US Navy.
- Started as the Network Administrator for Complete Property Services in 2000.
- Completed MCSE with Microsoft in 2001.
- Responsible for all computer support and troubleshooting.
- Duties include Purchasing, Accounts Receivable and Marketing.
- South Florida office Division Manager.
- Joined the CPS team via GCW merger in 2008.
- Lead Estimator and Sr. Project manager in the South Florida Market.
- Over 25 years experience in exterior restoration, concrete repairs, waterproofing & painting.
- Certified applicator of most used systems in restoration.
- Joined CPS team in 2013
- 30 years experience in demolition and remediation
- University of Wisconsin graduate with unique background
- 13 years of Military service, 3 years with Department of Justice
- Heads CPS Demolition/Remediation division
- Holds Florida Asbestos Contractors license